You should appreciate that all information submitted on the Website might potentially be not publicly accessible. Important and private information is surely protected by us. We are responsible for protecting, and are we liable to protect your privacy of electronic mail or other information transferred through the Internet or any other network that you may utilize.
Dilsediltak uses industry standard efforts, to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. However, perfect security does not exist on the internet; Dilsediltak cannot and does not guarantee that any personally identifiable information provided to us will not become public under any circumstances.
Access and proprietary rights:
Any copies made by you must retain without modification any and all copyright notices and other proprietary marks. The pages and content on this Website may not be copied, distributed, modified, published, or transmitted in any other manner, including use for creative work or to sell or promote other products. Violation of this restriction may result in infringement of intellectual property and contractual rights of Dilsediltak or third parties which is prohibited by law and could result in substantial civil and criminal penalties.
Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us with:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website (and such description must be reasonably sufficient to enable Dilsediltak to find the alleged infringing material.
- Your address, telephone number and email address.
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Arbitration and Governing Law
Unique and bona fide profile
You agree to create only one unique profile. In addition, in order to maintain the integrity of the Website, by joining, you agree that your use of the Website shall be for bona fide relationship-seeking purposes. From time to time, we may create test profiles in order to monitor the operation of our services.
Commercial use prohibited
The Website is for your personal use only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not join and use the Website for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or using personal identifying information for commercial purposes, linking to the Website, or unauthorized framing may be investigated and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. Use of the Website is with our permission, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion. At our sole discretion, we may take reasonable steps, including limiting the numbers of messages you send or receive and electronically filtering or throttling or terminating your account.
In your digital interactions with other users you agree to conduct yourself civilly and respectfully. While using the website, you agree that you shall not under any circumstances harass or make mischief against any other user of the Website. Dilsediltak reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes harassment or mischief, and where that has occurred; and may, also at its sole discretion, partially or completely deny service to any infringing party. As part of these efforts, we may enlist the help of its active users to moderate flagged messages, comments and other content to determine if a userâ€™s conduct is harmful to the community.
The following is an inclusive list of the kind of conduct that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. Dilsediltak will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and the Site and terminating the account of such violators without a refund. It includes (but is not limited to) conduct that:
- Is patently offensive to any community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"
- Promotes information that the person posting it is aware that it is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page); displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 years in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users / Members; and engages in commercial activities and/or sales without the prior written consent Dilsediltak such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- Encourages, invites or solicits extra marital affairs.
It is a violation of this Agreement to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect Dilsediltak and/or our users from any abuse/misuse, Dilsediltak reserves the right to restrict the number of communications/profile contacts & responses/emails which a user may send to other user (s) in any 24-hour period to a user which Dilsediltak deems appropriate in its sole discretion from time to time.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Dilsediltak users. Dilsediltak reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
You agree and consent to receive email messages from us. These emails may be transactional or relationship communications relating to the Website, such as administrative notices and service announcements or changes, or emails containing commercial offers, promotions or special offers from us or third party partners.